Thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to my services designed to help your students reach the next level of achievement in sports. If you have a son or daughter that you feel has the ability to take his or her game to the next level (college), then you should consider the services I can offer.
This Consulting service was spawned in my heart because of my desire to see our four children pursue and achieve their athletic goals while receiving a fine college education. As a result of using these same techniques, our two sons receive football scholarships in our daughters receive basketball scholarships. One son attended Purdue University and the other attended the University of Tennessee. Both played professionally with the NFL. One daughter attended the University of Richmond and the other attended Hiwasse Jr. College.
I have learned and am willing to share the knowledge and experience that I gained walking through the process with each of our children going to the next level academically, collegiately, athletically, professionally and in everyday life.
Listed below are some questions that you may have:
- How can my son/daughter receive an athletic scholarship?
- Who determines if my son/daughter receives an athletic scholarship?
- Which school should he/she attend?
- How can I tell if they are ready for the next level?
- Based on their ability, what level can they play at?
- How do I get colleges interested in my son/daughter?
- How can I tell if my son/daughter is being recruited?
- What is the recruiting process all about?
- How soon should my son/daughter begin to take the aptitude test?
These are just some of the many questions that must be answered before your child reaches the next level in the world of sports. I realize and understand the concerns that you as a parent would have and know the answers that are needed in order to assist your child in pursuing his or her academic and athletic goals.
It is my desire to assist you and your child in reaching their full academic and athletic potential. My goal is to provide information and assistance to help you understand the different stages of this process and to walk you and your child through the next level. For additional information please contact me at (267) 767-4021 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry D. Jones